Pretty Blue Muscari

So I was standing at my kitchen window looking out and I spied some tiny Muscari flowers framed beautifully against an old wooden sleeper. 
The garden is terraced with sleepers as it's very steep and there is a layer of pebbles to stop the weeds - only it doesn't really work and loads of things keep coming up including the aforementioned Muscari. They did look very pretty though and inspired my card making today  - take a look 


For my background I used Crumb Cake ink and the large Hardwood stamp. I then used the Tranquil Tulips set and the little stamps from that to create my Muscari. There are lots of leaves and spikey grass bits to use too. It's a very clean and simple card and I may add a sentiment later or I may just leave it as it is. 

Hope you like my card today  - see you soon - J xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.