Playing and Planning

It's been a jolly long time since I last blogged,  my health has not been good lately and it's taken me a long time to get over my bout of flu. It really messed with my fibro and I've found that just getting to work and back has been enough and the inclination to craft is only just coming back. 
Therapy comes in all sorts of ways and I've found that my planner has been invaluable. It helps keep me organised and is also a place to dump all my ideas and dreams . It's a place to doodle and while away the hours planning and organising how my time will be spent when I get to craft again .
Today I have my weekly layout to show you  - before the pen as they say  - take a look 


It's mostly in pink this week which is my favourite colour with a little stamping thrown in for good measure! I've used Stampin Up Perennial Birthday which also happens to be one of my favourite sets at the moment. 

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to customise my things . Bags, phones purse  - I love to add charms,  clips and colour to anything . So of course customising and personalising my planner is a must . Today I made a little garland of flowers to clip on to my Travelers Notebook when it arrives.  I ordered it just over a week ago and I think I still have another week or so to wait  - it's excruciating!! Anyhoo my flower garland is made of felt  - take a look 


I followed a tutorial on YouTube and for a first attempt I don't think this is too bad. 

Ok that's it for now  - my wrist is hurting from holding my tablet  - I hope to be back here soon and I hope that you will be too.

See you soon  - J xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.