Stampin' Up News

In October of this year Stampin' Up celebrates it's 30th birthday. That's 30 years of bringing us quality stamps and products. Products that you can find today in the current catalogues.

Main Catalogue
These products are available throughout the Stampin' Up year and can be ordered any time.

Spring/Summer Mini
These products are available from January to the end of May.

Sale-a-bration
This offer is only on from January to March and only available to purchase with a qualifying order of £45 or more.

All the products can be viewed in my online shop

All items ordered can be sent direct to your home (p+p £4.95) anywhere in the country.

So - what are you waiting for????
My order went in earlier today for new Spring/Summer items and I was able to add 2 free Sale-a-bration items to my order - roll on next week that's all I say!!
The flu is well on the way out and my first shift back at work is Wednesday so I'm hoping my order arrives early next week!!!!

So if you have read this far - thank you!
I shall be back soon with more crafting very soon. 
Bye for now - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.