New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all who read my blog posts! Have you noticed the new logo and blog design? Isn't it fab? It was created for me by my great blog buddy Mynnette Kitchen and I love it. 

Also new are the new catalogues from Stampin Up  - take a look 


These go 'live' on the 3rd of January and there are some fabulous new sets coming your way  - email me to receive copies. 

Lastly I have a new Filofax  - it's all gold and sparkly and will hopefully keep me organised in the coming year!


Thanks for stopping by today  - see you soon  - J xxx 


Comments

  1. Happy New Year! I hope you have a joyful and prosperous 2018! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.