Home

Today's card is very clean and simple - take a look


I used Hometown Greetings Thinlits dies to create this card attaching them over a sponged circle. A sun was added along with some smoke from the chimneys. A portion of one of the sentiments from the Hometown Greetings stamp set was added in Pumpkin Pie ink to finish the card off.

This card is being entered into the following challenges




Thanks for stopping by today - still feeling rough from the flu but I think I'm on the mend - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Hey, Jacqueline! So glad you joined us! Your card is wonderful. I like the scene - so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design! The simple scene is just perfect. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your unique take on our sketch! It's good to see you joining us at CC&S. :) Hope you're feeling much better by now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I love your CAS design! I'm so glad you joined us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB combo of challenges and wonderful CAS card. Such a pretty scene and perfect use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.