Winter Migration

So, the clocks have changed and the days are getting shorter. They are also getting a lot colder too and my little crafting space in the garage is getting decidedly chilly! 
I used to only craft down there in the summer and craft very minimally in the winter  - just make the odd Christmas card. My main winter hobby was usually beading as that could be done in front of the telly in the warm and cosy living room. 
The thing is  - I don't want to stop card making  - I  want to carry on all through the winter especially as I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator again.  So over the weekend I migrated from the cold dark garage up into my bedroom. It's been a mammoth task  - I've had to completely change everything around,  extend shelves and install cupboards but it's been worth it as now I can craft in comfort. I'm also closer to the kitchen so more cups of tea!!!

Ok  - so no new cards yet so here's one I made earlier


This is a card I made for a recent Facebook swap.  The mannequin was cut free hand and stamped and embossed using the Graceful Garden set. The gold around the edges is also embossed using gold embossing powder.  The edges of the paper were swooshed with the Versamark embossing pad and the powder sprinkled on and then heat set. 

Thanks for stopping by today  - I've got some Stampin ' Up news to share with you in the next few days so do stay tuned! Bye for now - J xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.