Simply Holly

I have another new set to share with you today  - Glad Tidings.  It's got a beautiful holly image that is perfectly true to life.  It's a two step stamping technique which builds up a gorgeous holly sprg complete with red berries  - take a look 


The leaves have been stamped in Old Olive ink and then over stamped with the second image in Always Artichoke.  Instead of using two reds for the berries I stamped off the paper first and then added the detail full strength Real Red.
The stem is Early Espresso. 
This was then simply matted on to a blank card base that had been scored diagonally  - this is difficult to see in the photo. Very clean and very simple. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to order any of the above products or go to my online shop  - link is above. My email address is 
jacquelinenm68@gmail.com 

See you soon  - J xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.