One Sheet Wonder - Part 1

This is a technique I was introduced to very early on in my stamping career and I still love it.
The one sheet wonder technique is super easy - stamp all over a sheet of paper then cut it up to make your cards - take a look



Take a piece of A4 paper and stamp an image repeatedly over the paper. This can be any image - I started off with the 2 step flower from Painted Harvest. The pattern can be  regular or symmetrical or they can be totally random - like mine!


This shows the flower with the second lot of stamping on it.


Carry on adding stamped images until the sheet of paper is full or you are happy with the pattern. On mine I used all the images in the set and filled the paper with leaves, acorns and dots.


On the back of the stamped sheet I drew some lines indicating where I was going to cut my sheet. These can make squares, rectangles and triangles. Try not to make them too small but use all the sheet - scraps can be used in all sorts of ways.


This is my sheet cut up as you look at it fro the back.


Here it is from the front.
















Templates can be found on line for cutting the sheet of stamped paper if you are unsure about doing it yourself - mine was found on Pinterest but check out Youtube too.

Come back tomorrow when I will carry on with this project.
See you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.