More than just stamping

I mentioned yesterday that I did more than just stamping  - I bead as well.  I mostly do bead weaving with seed beads but I do like to mix it up and use other beads too.
I've just finished a project  - it's called a 'Dune Necklace ' and I followed the tutorial on YouTube. 
I love how it turned out  - take a look 


The large beads in the centre of the triangles are Czech Firepolished crystals,  they have a gorgeous iridescent  sheen to them which you can't really see on the photo. 
This will be up for sale when I get a website organised but if you'd like to get in there first please message me at
jacquelinenm68@gmail.com 
Thanks for stopping by today  - see you soon xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.