Christmas Crafting

It's been another busy day at work  - everyone is Christmas shopping and the shop is starting to look really festive. I haven't begun to think about presents yet but I have managed to fit in a little Christmas card making  - take a look 


My stamp set of choice is Christmas Happiness and the  pine branches have been stamped in Emerald Envy. The branches were stamped twice before re-inking as this I think gives the image a bit of depth. The cones were inked with Tranquil Tide and the detail added with silver embossing powder. 

I am entering this card into the challenge over at 

The theme is Holiday. 

Thanks for looking today  - hope you like my card  - see you soon  - J xxx 

Comments

  1. the pine cones make this a great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.