Painted Harvest Diamonds

Oh dear - it's been a while. My treatment for my fibro is continuing and it's not exactly been pain free. I was referred to the gym by my dr - I go twice a week and it's tough!
Any way enough about me - I managed to fit in a bit of crafting today and I had another play with my Painted Harvest set.


The background is So Saffron card stock and it has been stamped with the Hardwood stamp - it's huge it did the whole background in one stamp! It was stamped in Crumb Cake ink which was also sponged around the edge along with some Early Espresso. The diamonds were cut from So Saffron and Crumb Cake card stock - again sponged with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso ink. The Sunflower  - stamped in So Saffron and Crushed Curry ink was attached using Dimensionals. The leaves were stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive ink and punched out using the co-ordinating punch. The sentiment is from the Graceful Garden set.

This card is being entered into the challenge at

 

All the products listed above are from Stampin' Up and can be ordered from me and delivered direct to your door (p+p £4.95) anywhere in the UK. They can be viewed in the current Annual Catalogue and Autumn/Winter Mini. Please email me or go to my on line shop 


Thanks for looking today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.