Colourful Seasons Bundle

More crafting today and this time I was playing with my new Colourful Seasons bundle.
Page 146/7 of the Annual Catalogue has the Colourful Seasons goodies. There is a whole suite - card stock, DSP and ribbon etc. Also if you purchase the stamp set and co-ordinating dies you save 10% on the price - bargain!

Today's card use this bundle - take a look


The white card base was stamped with the solid leaf stamp in Crumb Cake and then over stamped with the open leaf and Pumpkin Pie ink. The banner is Early Espresso and the die cut leaf is cut out of Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze card stock. The sentiment is stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

This card is being entered into the challenge over at


All the products listed above are in the current Annual Catalogue and can be ordered direct from me and delivered to your door (p+p £4.95) anywhere in the UK. To place an order please email me of go to my on line shop 

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Utterly gorgeous! I love that mix of solid and lacy stamps on the card front. I like the way you haven't taken out all the bit from the lacy die-cut - it looks good. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline your card is such a perfect use of the sketch! I love the leaves, and how you used them for both a background and a focal point. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline, your card is so pretty! I love the gorgeous leaf background you created! The gold embossed sentiment is lovely! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.