Painted Harvest

Painted Harvest is a set that I wasn't going to buy. I don't know why but it just didn't grab me when I first saw it in the Holiday Mini. However - I began seeing what other demonstrators were doing with it and it began to grow on me. So I bought it!

Here is my first play with the stamps


My card blank was sponged with Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz ink to create a soft background. I then stamped and fussy cut a couple of the flowers. These are '2 Step' stamping - one stamp is coloured with a pale ink and then a second image is stamped over the top with a darker ink to add detail. 
Before the flowers were stuck down I added the dark green fronds. I then stuck down two of the flowers with glue and the third with Dimensionals.
The paler leaves are 2 step stamped as well and these are cut out using the matching punch - very quick and extremely easy.
The stamp set and punch can be ordered as a Bundle - this saves you some money as it's a little cheaper than purchasing them individually.
The sentiment was stamped on to a banner and added as a finishing touch.

I am entering this card into the challenge over at

Challenge # 55
Autumn Colours

Thanks for dropping by today - see you soon - J xx





Comments

  1. Lovely card Jacqueline... I too didn't fall for the stamps initially... but the magic works as son as you get to use them! And thank you for visiting me today and leaving your lovely feedback...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Love those blooms. Thank you for joining us at the Make My Monday challenges. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.