You Shall Have A Fishy

On the card I have made for you today I have combined two stamp sets - High Tide and Jar of Love


I created my background scene with the lighthouse and made a section of beach in the foreground by using a torn post it note and a sponge. The Crumb Cake ink was sponged over the post it note and then a mask was made to add the grass. I cut out a jar and added some water to it using the sea stamp and sponging Pool Party ink over it. The little fishy was stamped inside the jar and the handle was heat embossed with silver embossing powder. It was attached to the card using Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking today - hope you like my seaside card. See you soon - J xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.