New Baby Card

The card I have to share with you today is one i made for a recent Facebook swap. the brief was a new baby card - any sex and it had to be interactive or open up in a different way to normal.
I was scouring Pinterest for some inspiration and came across this card by Bronwyn Eastley. I purchased her tutorial and here is the result



This card has a cute little pop out cot and the Moon Baby stamps are gorgeous for baby cards. I love how it folds flat for posting too


The Bundle of Love DSP is perfect for this as it has both blue and pink - perfect for a boy or a girl.

Well today is the day I return home from my holiday. I've had a lovely week here in Hereford and I'm going to miss my daughter so much when I get home. I will have to do loads of crafting to take my mind off it!!!
Thanks for looking today - see you soon - J xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.