Moon Baby Girl

I was asked to make two baby cards for two ladies who are about to go on maternity leave at work. Good job I have just purchased the Moon Baby set isn't it?!

The first card is for Alice who is expecting a baby girl - take a look


The pink baby gro that the baby is wearing is paper pieced with pink DSP and the rest has been coloured with markers and ink - both water colouring and sponging.
The little toys at the bottom were fussy cut and coloured with markers. The word BABY was die cut with my own dies from my stash - not Stampin' Up. The background is Bundle of Love DSP on a mat of Powder Pink card stock.

The moon baby itself is a little rocker. I followed a tutorial on Youtube to make it and it's very easy.

Thanks for stopping by today, most products used are Stampin' Up. Please email me if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed anything from the Stampin' Up catalogue. My details are at the top of the page or you could go to my on line shop - HERE

See you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.