Moon Baby Boy

I have another Moon Baby card to show off today, this time for a baby boy. Have a look and tell me what you think.


This is very similar to the pink one I made HERE. I used Bundle of Love DSP and Dapper Denim card stock. I used my own alphabet dies to die cut the letters and a scrap of old DSP for the baby gro and umbrella.

This is the tutorial I used




Most of the products used on this card can be ordered from Stampin' Up through me. Have a browse through the catalogue in the side bar and place an order by emailing me on
jacquelinenm68@gmail.com
or go to my online shop
Items can be delivered straight to your door (£4.95 p+p) .

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh