Flamingo on a Beach

Another challenge card today and I'm in time for this one!!!
It's for 


here is my card


I've used Fabulous Flamingo and she is standing on a beach made from a stamp in the  High Tide set. It's almost a one layer card, my scene is stamped on to a panel of Whisper White card stock. It was sponged with Soft Sky ink for the background and then attached to the card blank.
My lovely flamingo is stamped in Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Smoky Slate - doesn't she look lovely?

I've had a very lazy day today. I took mum into hospital this morning as she was having a small operation. I came home while she had it and spent the afternoon with my feet up catching up on video-d programs! Very lazy I know but I enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.