Double Dutch Jar of Love

Yikes - I can't believe the time. It's twenty to midnight and I really should be asleep but here I am blogging!
I'm having a fab time with my daughter. We hit The Range this morning where I spent loads of money on crafting goodies - I even found some flaming post it notes which I just had to buy! We then spent the day tidying up her new garden - it's the size of a pocket handkerchief but in need of some TLC but it's looking pretty good now.

Today's card is a Double Dutch fold card using Jar of Love and I'm really pleased with how this turned out - take a look


The great thing about this card is that it although it opens in an interesting way - it folds flat for posting.



I'm off to bed now before I fall asleep on my keyboard! - see you soon - J xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.