Deck the Halls

I've finally got around the crafting with my Carols of Christmas stamp set. I am pitifully behind with my Christmas cards so I'm trying to catch up now!!!
Today's card is a one layer clean and simple creation - come and take a look


My main sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder - I did the same with the hanging ornaments. My flowers in the corner are stamped in Real Red and Emerald Envy. The little lines were also stamped in Emerald Envy making a lovely little frame.

I am entering this card into the challenge over on


I can't wait to show you more cards made with lovely set or you could order it now and make some of your own. This set is available ahead of the release of the Holiday mini catalogue - click HERE to order your stamps now.

Thanks for looking today - see you soon - J xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.