Calypso Coral Rose

I have been creating with Graceful Garden again and this is what I have come up with -


I've used Petal Garden DSP for the background and used some to stamp my rose on to. I used gold embossing powder on the rose and cut it out. Some gold thread was added under the rose and the  little sentiment was added.

this card is being entered into the challenge over at


Thank you for dropping by today - I hope that the weather has been kinder where you are - we've had more rain!!! See you soon - J xx



Comments

  1. This is such a lovely flower. I love it on the sweet background strips of paper! Thank you for playing along with our 300th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.