By the Tranquil Tide

I've been a bit quiet lately as I've had my daughter staying with me. She's a teacher so she's enjoying six week off at the moment so I've managed to see her quite a lot.

Today's card uses a retired set, one I'm very reluctant to part with - By the Tide. Stampin' Up have loads of lovely stuff in their catalogue - you just have to click on the link in my side bar to peruse all the loveliness!

Here is my card


My circle was die cut on my Big Shot and the white coral was heat embossed with white embossing powder. Soft Sky and Tranquil Tide ink was sponged over to make the coral stand out. The lobster and shell were also heat embossed in white and sponged with Tranquil Tide before being cut out and attached with Dimensionals.

This card is being entered in to two challenges



Hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend - I have to work so please send me lots of sympathy please!!
Thanks for stopping by - see you soon - J xx



Comments

  1. Love it - so simple and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jacqueline - I love the colours. Sadly it arrived too late for voting for this week's challenge as voting closed at 7 p.m. I hope you play along with our next one starting on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jacqueline. I hope you play along in our next challenge starting tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created amazing depth of color in your sea scene - so nice with your lobster and shell. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.