Beach Huts

As I'm on holiday this week I thought I'd make something summery to share with you. Although I'm nowhere near the beach - beach huts for me epitomise summer and I found it really easy to recreate some using card stock.



These little boxes are great - unclip the mini wooden peg, remove the lid and add a gift or some sweeties.


I used a mini milk carton template for these boxes and used Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay card stock. I used ink to match the card stock and stamped on them using the Hardwood background stamp - it's huge! The roofs and doors were made from Whisper White and stamped in Crumb Cake. I sponged around the edges using a sponge and Craft White ink.

Hope you enjoyed this fun little make - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.