Stampin' Up News

One of the great things about being a new demonstrator now is I can share with you the fantastic joining offer that there is during the month of July.

When I joined not only did I get products to the value of £130 for just £99 - I received some special extras too

Christmas in July - Joining Offer from Stampin Up

In the free essentials pack you will get

Christmas in July Joining Offer

With all that for free you'll have Christmas crafting all wrapped up!

Want to see what the Carols of Christmas stamp set looks like? - Take a look below

Carols of Christmas from Stampin Up for free


For more information on joining my team email me on

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

or click the Join With Me button in the top tab.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend -see you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.