Sheltering Tree

I've had the Sheltering Tree set for a while now - since the first time I was a Stampin' Up demonstrator - and it's still in the current catalogue - yay!
I've not used it much so I thought I'd dig it out and have a play.

The challenge I have found for this card is


I decided on a diagonal line: Summer, Stamp or Digi and Embossing wet or dry.



This scene depicts a summer meadow with lots of flowers, leafy green trees and children's play things. A swing and a bike were always a part of my summer school holidays!
My embossing is of the dry kind. There are some fluffy clouds embossed on the blue background card stock.

I really should use this set more - it's so lovely!
That's it for today. It's gone 10pm and it's been a long one.
I went to hospital to see a rheumatologist and I've been told I have Fibromyalgia, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and flat feet. I'm feeling a bit of a wreck right now - time for bed I think!
See you soon xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, such sweet images. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge. Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely stamp set - so nice to be able to create the scene as you like it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.