More Tulips

Today's card is for the challenge over at


Here it is



I am really enjoying working with this set - it's so easy and versatile. This card was so easy to create it literally took minutes and could be used for almost any occasion. I've added a sentiment from the Climbing Orchid set as there aren't any in the Tranquil Tulips set but you could add any.
The colours I've used are Berry Burst, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight.

It's my last day of work today before my holiday. I'm really looking forward spending a week with my daughter and possibly seeing my son too. It's been so long since I've seen him I think I'll have forgotten what he looks like!!!

Thanks for stopping by today - please come back soon - J xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh