Catching Up

Good morning - did everyone have a good weekend? I spent mine at work, it's the first full weekend in ages so I can't complain and I have today off to catch up so it's not all bad!

I organised a fundraising event for last Friday (14th) to raise money for the Make a Wish charity. It was like a make and take with a raffle and I staged it at a local cafe here in Bridgnorth. Bec's Cafe is the place and the coffee and cake (coffee and walnut) are divine!

The card we made was a nice simple one CASEd from the Stampin' Up catalogue. It's at the bottom of of page 139 and uses the gorgeous Blooms and Wishes set


And here is my version


My colours were Powder Pink, Smoky Slate and Basic Black.
The catalogue is a great resource for tips and ideas on card making and scrapbooking.
There's link in the side bar for you to take a look at one or if you would like your own to stroke and hug drop me an email at jacquelinenm68@gmail.com.

This card is being entered into the challenge over at


Thanks for stopping by today - have a great week. See you soon xx

Comments

  1. This is such a soft and beautiful CAS card, Jacqueline. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.