White Orchid

It may seem to you that I don't have many stamp sets as I'm using the same ones such a lot at the moment! Well actually I have loads - they're all retired from the new catalogue though! 
I've been having a good clear out in my craft room and a lot of old stamp sets have been resigned to the EBay pile!
Don't lose hope though - at the beginning of next month I may have some new ones to tantalise you with so do stay tuned.

In the meantime though here is anther Climbing Orchid card


The flowers haven't been stamped for this card - just die cut. the middles have been stamped however but no stamping means beautiful pure white orchids.

The countdown is on - only a few more days and I can reveal my exciting news - hope you can join me xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.