Climbing Orchid

Today's card has been made with a stunning stamp set. When I saw it I knew I just had to have it! It's called Climbing Orchid and for me there's just so many possibilities - I just wonder if I'll have to time to try them all out!!

Here is my card


These beautiful stamps enable you to create a lovely 3D orchid in two different styles and two sizes - there are loads of stamps in this set. There is also a co-ordinating die set which cuts the petals out perfectly. Now I'm a girl who normally loves cutting out and I don't usually but the dies but as I have already said - there are so many possibilities for this so stay tuned.

I've made 3 flowers for my card using Whisper white card stock and So Saffron ink. My background is Blushing Bride and my sentiment is Pear Pizzazz.

This card is being entered into two challenges today:



OK so I'm off to work now - can't wait to get home again and continue playing with my orchid set! 
See yo soon xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.