Climbing Orchid Tutorial

I am so in love with this stamp set and I've been having another play. As I was playing I decided to take some pictures so you could play along too!
For this you will need the Climbing Orchid bundle, Whisper White card stock, Rose Red and Crushed Curry ink pads, sponges and a fine tip glue applicator.



Choose an orchid from the set and stamp a few on to the Whisper White card stock using the Rose Red ink pad.
Using a sponge and the Crushed Curry ink pad sponge the the petals leaving a white space in the middle.


Using the dies cut out the petals. Stamp and die cut the middles of the flowers along with a few buds.


Using a fine tipped glue applicator make up the flowers. You are now ready to design your card.

For my card I used a Smoky Slate background. This had been stamped with the Hardwood background stamp and White Craft ink.

I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial - thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card - thank you. See you soon x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh