Layered Stamping

I've always loved those stamp sets that allow you to create a more dimensional image and my card today uses one such stamp set: Stippled Blossoms from Stampin' Up.
It's a two part image starting with a light background onto which darker detail can be added. The same applies to the leaves too.
Here is my card


I've also added a few Gorgeous Grunge splats and some washi tape to complete this card and my circle is attached with 3D foam pads.

I will be entering this card into this week's challenge over on


Well that's it for today, the sun is shining and I have a whole day off work - my craft room is calling so I'm off to play. See you soon xx

Comments

  1. Beautiful design and I love your beautiful flower! Love those splatters, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! thanks for joining us over at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is absolutely stunning. I love that you have picked up that patterned paper so that it matches the focal. Gorgeous colors too with that beautiful teal polka dot and the teal splatters. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.