Anything Goes

I've not had much time for crafting lately, Jobseekers and job interviews are taking up most of my time and just recently I have started volunteer work in my local Cancer Research shop.
So when I saw that the challenge this week over on Addicted to Stamps and More was 'Anything Goes', I remembered that I had a card floating around that I hadn't blogged.
It was a card I had made for another challenge a while ago but missed the deadline (I have been doing a lot of that recently!) - take a look


The stamps I have used are from the Summer Silhouettes sets from Stampin' Up and my colours are Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Poppy Parade - all Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. What a lovely and elegant card ! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.