A Technical Hitch!

Hello - I'm back! My lap top has been a little poorly but is now back from the menders and I can post again!!!
So without further ado lets catch up on this weeks sketch at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown
Here is the sketch April designed for us to use


And here is my card


Lovely as a Tree triumphs again - I love that set, I've been using it forever!

My posts maybe a bit thin on the ground at the moment as I am attending a few job interviews. I haven't been searching all that long but luckily the one I have tomorrow will be my third in a week!!
Just keeping my fingers crossed that I get one.

Bye for now xx

Comments

  1. ho Jacqueline, elle est superbe, sobre et scintillante, magnifique, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white and gold color scheme is very elegant. One can never go wrong with "Lovely as a Tree" - it's a classic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think is so elegant and perfectly CAS too! Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.