CAS - Colour Challenge

I'm here again with my weekly dash to enter my card into the CAS - Colours & Sketches challenge. One day I shall surprise every one and do it the day it goes live!!!
The challenge this week is colours


and here is my card


I stamped my flourish in Soft Suede directly on to my card base. I then die cut a label on my Big Shot and embossed it with a rose embossing folder (free in a magazine ages ago) - this was done with So Saffron card stock. My butterflies were punched using Rose Red card stock and were finished off with a few gems. The sentiment was stamped in Rose Red ink.
Here's a close up



Thanks for stopping by to take a look - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Elegant! What a cool way to use the label die. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind Jacqueline, you got there, which is all that matters! That rose embossing folder is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab use of the CC&S colours. Always great to have you play along Jacqueline, love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flourish and the embossed rose is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us again at CC&S this week. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossed rose makes a lovely background for those sweet little butterflies. Thanks for joining us at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.