Endless Wishes

So if you read my blog yesterday you would have seen a lone Christmas card created with the Endless Wishes snowflake set. I did make quite a few more but the weather was lousy and it was impossible to take any decent piccies. Well today is no better really but I took more photos for you - come and take a look


The last pic shows two spare panels - I usually go wrong and make a mess of things so I had a back up plan. I actually didn't need them this time so I will have two extra cards!

These cards are available to buy along with many more that you will be seeing here. If there are any that you like the look of email me and I will send details.
I also make personal cards and cards for special occasions, again just drop me an email and I will send details. 

jacquelinenm68@gmail.com

Today's cards will be sold as a pack of 8 and will cost £5.

Thanks for looking - see you soon xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.