More 'Man' Cards

Today I have some cards to show you made for the men in our lives. Really quick and simple card made with one stamp set and a background stamp - take a look


My background stamp is the gorgeous World Map from Stampin' Up and it has been stamped directly onto the card bases.
Using some earthy colours and a bit of blue I sponged the maps and inked the edges of the cards.
Another fantastic set is Traveler and I stamped each individual image onto a square of card stock which was again sponged around the edges.
Now these could have just been attached to the cards but I decided to die cut some labels, add holes at each end and add some frayed twine. These were stuck behind the images and then attached with 3D foam pads

Thanks for stopping by today - have a great weekend xx 



Comments

  1. I love guy cards and this set is just fab! I really like the way you've used the map in the background with the vintage images at the focal points. Great work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.