Sheltering Tree Note Cards

Good morning all, hope this horrible rain is not spoiling your day too much! I'm so glad I haven't got to be anywhere today - just spend the day pottering in the dry!

Today I have some note cards to share with you made with the Stampin' Up set Sheltering Tree. Four little cards with one layer stamping - take a look


I love this set - there's lots of little extras that can be used to create the perfect scene plus the tree can be just bare branches or have leaves or blossom or any colour.

Of course now I had the cards - I then needed something to put them in. Out came my envelope punch board and a little envelope package was created


This is so quick and easy to make and just needs a bit of ribbon as a finishing touch to keep everything inside neat and tidy


Thanks for looking today - hope you'll stop by again soon xx



Comments

  1. Gorgeous note cards Jacqueline. I've not yet got the Sheltering Tree set but it is on my wishlist. Love the DSP too.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty set Jacqueline. Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Jacqueline, such a lovely tree and so elegant.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet set, Jacqueline! LOVE the fun packaging--what a wonderful wrapping idea! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.