Bits and Pieces Card

Good morning - it's a lovely sunny Monday morning here in Bridgnorth and I have a little card to show you made from some bits and pieces found in my stash drawer.


Whenever I get packages in the post from friends that craft they are always beautifully decorated and I can't bear to throw them away. So I hang onto them and use them in my crafting.
The card stock - Mint Macaron was sent to me by a lovely friend along with the rest of the new Stampin' Up In Colours and the ribbon and butterfly were on a package from one of my Facebook swap buddies.
These snippets always come in useful so never throw them away!
See you soon xx

Comments

  1. LOVE the gorgeous texture on this, Jacqueline! So glad your stash is getting used! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.