Taking to The Open Sea

Good morning everyone - how are you on this fine Bank Holiday Monday? Fancy a trip on The Open Sea? Come with me......


Here are some little note cards made using The Open Sea stamp set. The background paper is some I've had for a long time with a sea theme to it - this piece looked a bit like a maritime map which I thought was very appropriate.
I chose my colours very carefully making sure that they matched my papers - Pool Party, Night Of Navy and Real Red. This can be seen better in the next photo where I have a matching pouch to house all the cards


This pouch can sit on a desk or shelf but folds down flat for posting as a gift.

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy the rest of your day xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.