Birthday Card

While I still had the Hey There Buds stamp out on my work surface, I thought I'd use it to create a special birthday card and really go to town on it - take a look


The colour choice for this card started with the ribbon. It was tied around a pot plant mum bought a few days ago and matched the Soft Sky DSP rather well I thought. This time my image was mounted on a fancy scalloped mat and some of the flowers were layered up to give a more 3D effect. A couple of flowery details were added at the side and again a few gems were added to bling it up!

I have a matching box to show you soon and a glimpse at my other crafting passion - hope you can join me.
See you soon xx

Comments

  1. I left you a comment about this beautiful card telling you it's lovely. The theme and color choice match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.