A Little Madness of the Mosaic KInd!!

Last post of the week and I think the last of my unblogged cards - you never know there may be more lurking in forgotten files somewhere but I don't think so!

Today's card is quite masculine I think and I have used Mosaic Madness plus green and brown ink. Very CAS and very easily adapted to any occasion or colour combination - what do you think?


I am hoping to share with you a new project I am working on next week. As I don't do any challenge blogs now and I am no longer a Stampin' UP demo I thought I'd work on something I've been thinking about for a while. It will be fairly easy to fit it around every thing else going on and there will be no deadlines to keep to - just a bit of fun hopefully!

Please do join me next week and have a great weekend xx



Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline, love this set as well, great card for the chaps! Chin up, sometimes when there isn't the pressure you enjoy what you are doing far more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jacqueline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, and fabulous color combo! Definitely a perfect masculine card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.