A Last Walk in the Wild

Here are the last of the cards made using the stamp set Walk in the Wild. Not so clean and simple this time as I took a bit more time to create backgrounds and I threw in a bit of fussy cutting too - take a look




The first background was made by stamping Chocolate Chip ink on to Chocolate Chip card stock with the Hardwood stamp. I then used the same ink to sponge around the edges.
The inside background scene was sponged on to die cut panels using torn copy paper and a fir tree stamp (one I made myself a long time ago). The images were stamped on to white card stock and then cut out and attached using Dimensionals.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend - I'll be back next week with a few more 'Man' cards - see you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.