Flower Patch Card Set

I've had the Flower Patch stamp set for ages now and not really used it enough. So when I found I had some spare time I dug it out and had a play!

I went for a C6 card base for these cards as they look better as note cards - it's also easier to make envelopes for this size too!

My colour combo was blue and yellow - very fresh and spring like plus a pop of orange - take a look





I've been filling skips all weekend - Mum decided she wanted a garden clear up so we gloved up and set too.

Bags of garden rubbish, old pots and tubs and we even demolished an old dilapidated shed - it all went in the skip.

My space in the garage has increased so I'm hoping to get back in there and do more crafting - just have to wait for the dust to settle. Don't worry I covered everything in dust sheets first - hopefully no dust has landed in the crafting area!

Thanks for looking today - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Well you've been busy! And not just in the garden - super set of clean fresh cards Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.