Flower Patch and Kraft Note Book

So I've really gone to town this week with my Flower Patch stamps - hope you are not getting bored with it!

Today I have a cute little note book which I have decorated - come and take a look


If you look closely you will see that I have combined my stamps with some matching die cuts. These dies are fab if you you don't like cutting - just run them through the Big Shot!

Plain Kraft note books are very popular in the shops at the moment and can be picked up quite cheaply. The one above is from Stampin' Up however, take a look at this post HERE and you will see what I did with a couple of books I bought from a Supermaret.

Tomorrow will be my last post of the week and also the last of my Flower Patch projects - I hope you can join me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.