Blue Wetlands

Hello - I'm back!!! Don't know for how long because we are experiencing terrible internet problems. It keeps dropping out which makes blogging very difficult!

Anyway - I'm here and I have a blue card to share with you - come and take a look


For this card I made my own background paper with the Fine Feathers set. It's turned out very masculine as I used a variety of blues and greys - my absolute favourite being the Lost Lagoon background card.

The lone goose was stamped in Basic Gray and a simple 'Happy Birthday' sentiment was added and the panel was attached with some 3D foam pads.

In light of my recent internet problems I have scheduled all my posts for next week - that means it will be working perfectly!!

Thanks for looking - have a great rest of the weekend xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.