Showing off some late cards!

I've been at mum and dad's two weeks now and unfortunately still no crafting. Good news though - daughter is visiting tomorrow hopefully bearing boxes full of craft stash!
Meanwhile I've been getting used to my new surroundings and finding places to stash the stuff that I did bring. I have the little room I'm sleeping in (and sharing with the cat) and a corner in the garage.
So while I haven't been crafting I do have some pics of cards on my pc that I haven't blogged and these are a couple of Valentine cards - they can very easily be converted to everyday greetings cards as I've used stamps not specific to Valentine's day.


This one uses the very versatile Lotus Blossom (Sale-a-bration) and a variety of pink markers ranging from very light to very dark. A silver ribbon bow completes the ensemble.


This one uses Pleasant Poppies again coloured with markers. This is another design that could be changed - just use a Happy Birthday sentiment or similar.A few randomly placed gems complete the card. I enjoyed making this card - clean and simple and one layer!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look, hopefully when I unpack my craft stash and make some cards it wont be too long before I post again!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards Jacqueline and I especially love the first one as the flowers are beautiful.
    Hope you get your craft stash!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jacqueline, I too love the Lotus Blossom stamp set. Looking forward to seeing more of your designs when your craft stash is unpacked!
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Jacqueline - I really like the lotus blossom stamp and haven't used it enough yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.