Mmmmmmmmm Coffee!

I have finally found some time to craft! Although it didn't go exactly as planned I have made a card. I found it quite difficult to get the ideas flowing - I think I have been out of practise too long!

I decided to used a new stamp set - never before inked -- Perfect Blend, plus I used the colours from last week's challenge over on Stampin' Royalty - but didn't get around to posting it in time - where does all the time go I wonder?
Anyway - Perfect Blend. Don't you just love those takeaway coffee cups? I know I do - I even have some ceramic ones that I use in my craft room - they keep my coffee lovely and warm and I don't keep dropping things in there by mistake!

Here is my card




Now I know I told you that I had been unpacking all my crafting stash, well to my horror I have realised that my digital camera is nowhere to be found! The photo above was taken with my iPad and to me doesn't look all that good - hope my camera turns up soon - it's got loads of Easter cards on it too.

Also - my blog appearance will be changing slightly soon. Most of the artwork will stay the same I'll just be losing all the Stampin' Up references.
Unfortunately I cannot carry on as a demonstrator, apart from not having enough orders things are too complicated at the moment and I need a break. I shall still be using all my S'U stash though and if funds allow will probably be purchasing more but I won't be selling it any more.

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon I hope xx

Comments

  1. Love what you've done with one of my favorite stamp sets, Jacqueline. Continued prayers and hugs coming your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline, Great card even though I don't drink coffee!
    Shame about the stampin up, but once the time is right it will still be there! Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.