Winter Birthday Wishes

It's the start of a brand new week and the start of a new challenge over on Make My Monday. Laura has set the theme and it's A WINTER BIRTHDAY - here's my card


This is one of my new sets - Sheltering Tree, don't you just love those snowdrifts?

The set is from the new Spring/Summer mini - you can browse the full catalogue by clicking the picture in my side bar and don't forget that for every £45 you spend you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-bration item.
Please do email me on deezinesart@icloud.com to place an order or if you would like any more information.

Comments

  1. Really pretty card - I don't know how you tear paper so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.