Minute Makes

Hello - actually good evening! I had huge plans to do loads today, take down decorations and give the lounge a good clean, do some crafting and cleaning in my room of stash but instead I went out for lunch with my daughter and then shopping afterwards - it was great.
However on my return my fingers were itching to do some crafting - even for just a few minutes so I decided to make a New Year card and it literally took minutes to make!
Here it is


I used a C6 card base and mounted up my trees from White Christmas. I used a Stazon ink pad and stamped directly onto my card base. I then added a bird in a tree and the polar bear. This can be done so quick because the images are all in the same set and I used the same ink for all. I then quickly added red to the bird with a marker pen and added some pale blue for shadows to give a snowy effect - the sentiment is from the Good Greetings set and was stamped in the same red marker that I used for my bird. In fact I think it has taken longer to write this post than it did to make this card!

You have until January 5th to order this stamp set (Good Greetings no longer available) as this particular set is not being carried over to the new Spring/Summer mini - oooops did I say NEW Spring/Summer mini???? I think I did and yes you will get to see that on January 6th and it's soooo exciting as there is lots and lots of yummy stash to be seen!

For details of any item from the current Stampin' Up range pleas email me on deezinesart@icloud.com
See you tomorrow xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.