Happy New Year

A Happy New Year to all my lovely blog readers, may this year be filled with much fun and craftiness.
2014 was a difficult year for me and ended with me being quite ill. There are still uncertainties on the horizon as dad is still facing issues with his cancer.
However I am determined to rise up and make 2015 my year - this year I am going to be happy - no matter what. I will be paper crafting, beading, felting and knitting - perhaps a little painting too and I will be showing it all here - I hope you will join me.

Comments

  1. A very happy New Year to you to Jacqueline. I am looking forward to 52 starting up again tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your positive and hopeful message, even amongst your difficulties and worries. Happy New Year Jacqueline.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.